Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd was founded in 1996.
The company began by providing consultancy and training to probation and mental health services as well as psycho-legal reports in Family and Criminal Proceedings. In a short time the company developed services for Learning Disability Trusts.
FPP Ltd now provides contracted services to NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals; Probation; Prisons; Magistrates, County, Crown, High Courts and Court of Protection; Solicitors; and other organisations.
FPP Ltd also provides counselling and psychological interventions for adults, children and various specific populations, including people with intellectual disabilities, mental health difficulties and those with criminal histories. Our practitioners are trained to deliver different treatment approaches including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), eye movement desensitisation processing (EMDR), as well as person centred psychological interventions.
Our customers are often varied and include individuals as well as law firms, statutory organisations and healthcare providers, including:
- Agencies: Local Authorities in childcare proceedings, solicitors, statutory agencies (NHS and National Probation Service) – psychological assessments; contracts; training.
- Individuals: Families with children seeking diagnosis for neurodevelopmental disorders, patients seeking clinical therapy; students seeking career advice.
Recent contracted services include:
- Northern Ireland and Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Services.
- North Birmingham Adult Mental Health Services
- Community Forensic Teams, Learning Disability Services
- Individual law firms throughout the UK
- Telford & Wrekin County Council
- South African Police Service
- United States Air Force
- National Probation Service
- Caerphilly County Borough Council
- Telford & Wrekin Council